Tuesday, April 12, 2011

the fam dontcha know :)

Would You like to meet my family? They happen to be my most favorite people in the whole world!!!


First, My parents. Rick and Joyce. He's salt, she's pepper. He's a racer, she's a musician, you get the idea. They both are really funny in their own way haha. 

 My brother. My Matthew, he's the only brother I have.. I love him so much!!! He's a manly man to the core. He loves his truck, car, snowmobile, and motorcycle almost as much as he loves his family :) He's quiet until you get him going, then he is so funny!!

Jeni or "my twin" she's the oldest of the sisters. She's really funny, very good with kids and makes uber delish food!! She has a good fashion sense and is great homemaker like my mom!  Oh yeah, she can pout with the best of them haha. Jason (my brother in law) will be covered here too since he's Jeni's husband. I have known him for oh.. about 3 or 4 years now. He's super smart and loves reading. He makes Phase Ten an even better game! He will pretty much hang with any of us.. that my friend takes a man :) He's really funny and when he and Jeni start tag teaming you will laugh till you cry and that's a 100% guarantee! I love having him in the family!

Oh Mandy. She is one of the happiest people I know! She has one of the best smiles ever :D. She's the business girl of my family and is a hard worker and loves her job. She can sing super well and has excellent taste in the automobile department! She's always up to do something and when she's along it make it even more fun!
Kristi. She's the one that took after my mom in the whole music thing. When it comes to piano, shes crazy good folks.. crazay. She's a painter and can sing and she's super smart and fun! She is probably going to Liberty this year... Lets just say there's a good chance I will be lost for a good while without her!


Melody. She is the youngest. She takes after me which means she's got her some spunk! She is taking violin and nailing it! She has recently started playing piano and seems to be taking after Kristi and is doing really well! She is fun to have around and it's fun having a shadow :)

I know, a dog..... really? Well she is a part of our family I guess. Meet Jazmin (shaw, papes, shawster, jazz,) 15 pounds of fury. She kind of drives me nuts at times but over all we all love her very much!

Well there you have it. My family! They're kind of a big deal :) and I love them so very much!

Soli Deo Gloria,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.