So Jeni my sister is way better at this blogging thing then I am, and she always writes something about us when its our birthday. So....... who writes for her when its her birthday? Well.... here I am laptop on my lap and fingers ready to type. Stay with me okay? Thanks, you're really the best!
Jeni- she's 26 now and she doesn't look a day older then 19 :). Jeni is a great big sister, she helps when needed, is great with kids, super pretty, loves God, a good wife, a excellent friend, and its said that she looks like someone we all know :). A great singer, super smart, a awesome daughter (so I have heard), a scary driver lol :D, funnier then Jason ( I will give that to you 'cause its your birthday), creative, a great home maker. The list goes on, I mean it, it goes on and on.
One of the best things is she is one of my best friends. Jeni came along beside me when I had a really hard time in my life, she took time to give me cds, notes, texts, letters and to some that might not seem like much, but to me it was the gift of someone that let God work through her to me. It meant the world. She is so loving and willing to let God work through her. I look up to her and would like to be like her one day.. so Jen thanks for being such a great role model and I love you so very much. Happy Birthday!! Here's to many more birthday posts!!
soli deo gloria,
Annie
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.