Sunday, October 17, 2010

First post- Kristis birthday!!!!!

Well the day is just about over and i promised myself that I would get this blog up and running so I could write about my sister. well.. I did it! I would first like to start out by saying why I am doing this blog. well one thing that not many people know about me is that I love to write! most corners of my books have little thoughts that I have written down, mainly I write for me just thoughts and the monologues that no one else gets to see. well to be honest I have no idea if anyone would even care, or understand the things I write but for once I'm going to let other people be the judge. So I am starting a blog and I would love if you would give it glance every year or so, but I am warning you this 16 yr old has a lot of things to say.. well enjoy :D


So who is the birthday girl you ask? well the one up there ^ yup! the one in the picture, you know.. the one wearing the green shirt and the red headband. well I now must explain why there are two girls up there in and one barely able to contain herself. well the one giggling, with the bleach blonde hair.. thats me and the other girl, well I would like you to meet Kristi! Kristi is 4 years older then me and today just so happens to be her birthday! She turned 20 today and here are some thoughts about my older sister. Kristi is the smartest, prettiest, most talented 20 year old I know! Kristi is super talented, she plays the piano incredibly and her art, well if you put in stores they would be sold out in a matter of minutes. She is good with kids and is like a A++ student in school. To tell you the truth Kristi and I haven't always been super tight but through the past years and some incredibly hard times Kristi has become my best friend. I know she is my sister and so we should always be each others best friends well in the real world.. its not always like that, but Kristi has been there for me in ways that I cant even describe, she has prayed with me and stayed awake with me when I was to scared to go to sleep. She also is the one that keeps me in check cause if you know me, then you would know that I can get a little crazy sometimes and she will be the one to be like Annie your being a dork.  hahaa and I'm eternally grateful to have a older sister that I can talk to and be totally myself around! well HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTI!!!! I love you!!!

oh yeah and the picture. well I have always wanted to be like her and well this is some proof. even tho we were not born twins I have worked it out so that we can be as close to twins as possible! well report writing time..  I Hope your week will be blessed! Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart, All you who hope in the LORD Psalm 31:24. with love, Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.